*NEW* Joyful Pillow--FABRIC
Fabric! I've been swamped with requests for the French Laundry fabric I used in my Joyful pillow, so I've decided to offer it for a limited time.
- 27" x 27" square of the same fabric I used, enough to make the pillow with 8 inches to spare. (Pillow front only, not the back. On the back, I used regular-weight red ticking stripe, which I don't sell.)
- The square is cut with the red stripes centered as shown on the pillow.
- Fabric by FRENCH LAUNDRY, Parisian Stripe Red, 80% cotton 20% linen fabric. Thick, nubby texture. Sells for $38 per yard, so you save money by buying this 27" square -- only as much as you need, no excess.
- Shipped UPS Ground in USA only. Sorry, no international.
- Pattern sold separately and sent by email. Look for Joyful Pillow--download PDF pattern.