Baskets Go Round--quilt for sale
My quilts tend to multiply faster than I can find space, so once in a while I need to sell a few.
- This is the original Baskets Go Round quilt used in photography in the book Quilting for Joy by Teri Christopherson (that's me) and Barbara Brandeburg (my sister).
- Designed and sewn by me, Teri Christopherson. Quilted by a professional long arm quilter.
- One of a kind, no duplicates, when it's gone, it's gone.
- Quilt size 69" x 69".
- Applique done with fusible web and a machine blanket stitch.
- Backing is pieced from 2 different tan fabrics.
- Can be returned within 30 days for a full refund. You pay shipping both ways.