Sunrise Wool Eyeglass Case--printed pattern
NOTE: This is a printed pattern that will be mailed to you. If you prefer a PDF pattern to be emailed to you, shop for "Sunrise Wool Eyeglass Case--download PDF pattern" instead.
- Easy wool OR fabric applique. Fabric uses fusible web.
- Simple embroidery with clear instructions and diagrams.
- Lined with second layer of wool for added protection.
- String closure holds eyeglasses securely inside.
- 3" x 7-1/4" inner pocket. This case fits most eyeglasses. I tested many, including large sunglasses and narrow readers, and this case fit all. But if your eyeglasses are truly supersized, just add 1/4" to cutting measurements.
- Working with felted wool is fun and addictive! For more information, click on Working with Wool at the top of the homepage.