Counting Sheep--printed pattern
49" x 50"
NOTE: This is a printed pattern that will be mailed to you. If you'd prefer to have an instant download, shop for "Counting Sheep--download PDF pattern" instead. Download patterns are emailed, printed patterns are mailed.
- Quick, easy, and adorable.
- Large, simple applique shapes.
- Instructions are for quick machine applique with fusible web, or use your own favorite applique technique.
- Step-by-step instructions with clear diagrams and full-sized templates.
- For the small black eye centers, I used black felt (a wool blend) because it doesn't require fusible web and has zero fraying. I attached them with a glue stick, then whip stitched the edge with 2 strands embroidery floss. Other options are regular applique with solid black fabric, machine embroidery, or just sew on 1/4" buttons.